- Choose light and comfortable clothing. Wear closed and comfortable shoes, boots in the rainy season.
- Bring water, something to eat, insect repellent, sunscreen, hat, umbrella, flashlight.
- Use a mask during your stay when you have contact with people outside your social bubble.
- Be sure to bring a map or GPS, including the trail map
- Bring your cell phone well charged in case you need to call for help; it can save your life in an emergency.
- Be careful when walking on slippery and steep terrain or possible landslides, avoid falls.
- Be careful with branches or trees that obstruct the path or could fall on you.
- Stay alert for poisonous or sharp-edged snakes, insects, and plants on the ground and in vegetation.
- Avoid all unnecessary disturbances to wildlife as much as possible. Enjoy the place walking without making noise.
- The Reserve is a wild and natural habitat. The Reserve is not responsible for any accident or mishap that occurs within the facilities.
- Any form of hunting, fishing, extraction of insects, plants, biological samples, wood, firewood or any material such as soil or minerals.
- The entry of any type of motorized vehicle, including four-wheel drive vehicles or motorcycles.
- Carrying weapons, smoking, or lighting bonfires.
- To feed the animals.
- Leave residues of any kind. Each visitor must be responsible for their own waste.
- The income or consumption of drugs and alcohol, as well as entering under their effects.
lOCATION & SCHEDULE
The Reserve is reachable via highway 613 between Sabalito and La Unión on the border with Panama. It is located 2 km from Sabalito
GPS coordinates: 8.83809, -82.89719
Open daily for self-guided access from 6 AM to 6 PM.
No other services are offered or implied. Visitors assume all risks.
For guided group access, please send a message to email@example.com.